Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week - TNA's Slammiversary pay-per-view (PPV), the June 3rd episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's WWE Main Event, TNA Impact from June 6th and the WWE SmackDown that aired on Friday the 7th.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
You can not turn this guy heel!
— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) June 1, 2013
Can you how imagine how heartbroken the kid who made the "NO" sign on notebook paper would be? Or the little girl - okay, probably 30 year old guy - who made the "World's Greatest Vegan" report cover?
• There's about as much of a chance of Damien Sandow going over Sheamus in their feud as there is of the Celtic warrior winning the S3 Performer of the Year award, but it's given us an opportunity to remember how excited we were about our Savior last summer.
• Chris Jericho just has to show up to get us excited.
• The Shield have lost a little of their luster - due more to losses or lack of direction, I'm not sure - but all three hounds remain staples of the weekly Standings.
• The TNA World champ and president of their resident motorcycle club is putting together a nice lengthy run at the top of that promotion, but his S3 support has been sporadic. Will a "win" in the main event of a PPV last week aid his cause?
• WWE's AJ got support from her biggest supporter, enough to tie for 7th with a resurgent Fandango and the continually disappointing re-debut of the newest Paul Heyman guy.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 8
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Damien Sandow
3. Chris Jericho
4. Dean Ambrose
5. Bully Ray
6. Seth Rollins
7. (tie) AJ Lee
7. (tie) Curtis Axel
7. (tie) Fandango
10. Roman Reigns
A couple of months into the new year, and our annual list is starting to take meaningful shape. And that shape has a bushy beard and a bad attitude.
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending June 1
1. Daniel Bryan - 61 points
2. Dean Ambrose - 42
3. Seth Rollins - 34.5
4. Antonio Cesaro - 30
5. Fandango - 26
6. Chris Jericho - 23.125
7. Roman Reigns - 20
8. Mark Henry - 19.5
9. Damien Sandow - 17.2
10. Brock Lesnar - 15.5
You can read up on all the particulars of voting and how those votes determine our weekly and annual lists in this post from the archives.
How will one of only four TNA PPVs this year impact your votes? Is there any chance Daniel Bryan doesn't win after last week?