TNA gave us its latest pay-per-view (PPV) event, Slammiversary, on Sunday night (June 2, 2013) from the Agganis Arena on the campus of Boston University in Massachusetts. The show featured Bully Ray successfully defending the heavyweight championship against Sting in the main event, which was worth two points.
There was a total of nine points to be had in this event; so, let's talk about the scoring, shall we?
SCORING FOR EVENT SIXTEEN ~
TNA SLAMMIVERSARY 2013:
Reminder of all the rules for Event 16 in our inaugural PPV Pick 'Em Season: Slammiversary Edition ~
For each correct prediction of the undercard matches, you get one point, and for correctly predicting the main event (whichever match goes on last), you get two points.
This continues for every WWE and TNA PPV event until the end of the season, which culminates just before the August 18 event, SummerSlam 2013; when the points will be added and a winner crowned. Your prize will be The Big Gold Belt, so make your picks count, folks.
Now onto the results from Slammiversary:
- Bully Ray def. Sting
- Kurt Angle def. AJ Styles
- James Storm & Gunner def. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez, Christopher Daniels & Kazarian, and Austin Aries & Bobby Roode
- Devon def. Joseph Park
- Chris Sabin def. Suicide and Kenny King
- Taryn Terrell def. Gail Kim
- Jay Bradley def. Sam Shaw
- Hardy, Samoa Joe, & Magnus def. Aces & Eights
That is a total of nine points available for eight matches. The best case scenario was to go 9-8-0 in the rankings, which no one was able to do this time around. Speaking of that, let's not waste any more time getting straight to the latest overall results after adding in the picks from this latest event.
THE CUMULATIVE STANDINGS:
Who is the current leader of the pack? "bangarang18" all we can say to you is, yet again -
"You better prepare yourself, cause Chris Hines and J-Rodzilla are coming for you, SUCKA!"
Let's take a look at where everyone else stands and remember, we'll be back in just two short weeks on Sunday, June 16, 2013, for WWE and its next PPV offering -- Next up will be WWE Payback 2013, so be prepared to secure yourself some more points then!
Note: If you believe there are any discrepancies present in the charts below, please notify our staff. But for now, let's not waste any more time getting straight to the cumulative standings for this season --
(click images to enlarge)
OUR ILLUSTRIOUS TOP TEN:
The Middle of the Pack (11-75):
Those who are determined to never give up,
or die trying to have fun (76-92):
(click images to enlarge)
NOTE: If your name no longer appears on these charts, it is because you were eliminated from the game, due to lack of participation. Our rules state: Not picking in three consecutive events (since your last picks), is grounds for removal. Also, starting with event #9-TLC, missing a total of eight events (since you made your first picks of the season), will also result in elimination from the game.
*Regarding Eliminations: Anyone noticing a series of asterisks (***) after their name above, has just become eligible for elimination after the NEXT event. So, if you do NOT make picks for WWE's Payback 2013 event, which airs on Sunday, June 16, 2013, you WILL be eliminated at that time, and no longer eligible to participate.
IMPORTANT GAME PLAYER INFO:
- The final schedule of remaining events in our 2012-2013 PPV Pick ‘Em Game season -- click here.
- If you feel an error has been made, or if you wish to remove yourself from the game stats, please contact me at Cr8vly@gmail.com, and I'll help you get things sorted out.
- For a look at the results from earlier events (which are no longer shown in the chart above) just check out these links below, or browse our PPV Pick ‘Em Game Section, right here:
- SummerSlam 2012 - Results
- No Surrender - Results
- Night of Champions - Results
- Bound For Glory - Results
- Hell in a Cell - Results
- Turning Point - Results
- Survivor Series - Results
- Final Resolution - Results
- TLC - Results
- Genesis - Results
- Royal Rumble - Results
- Elimination Chamber - Results
- Cumulative Stats for Every Event to date (current players only) - CLICK HERE.
-- Thanks for playing, Cagesiders!