Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week - the May 27th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's WWE Main Event, TNA Impact from May 30th and the WWE SmackDown that aired on Friday the 31st.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
He may no longer technically be the world's toughest vegan, but...
Also, I was just told I’m the most muscular hippie— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) May 5, 2013
So he's got that going for him, which is nice.
• The Shield capture gold (or red, white, blue and bronze) and all earn spots in the top ten. Our affection for the new United States champion, like WWE's, seems to be slightly greater than for his partners.
• You hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of someone or ones voting for you twenty times in the poll last week. But that's what I love about out little system here at the S3. Maybe it was trolling, maybe 20 different people loved his match against Kurt Angle on Impact, maybe one person loves the former Mr. Kennedy (Kennedy) so much that they did what they needed to do to vote 20 times. We don't judge. The weighting of comment to poll votes accounts for it, and the asshole ends up with a respectable but not Standings-compromising fourth place finish.
• Mickie James is a champ again! I hope we can officially say that she's a bad girl again soon.
• Paul Heyman was a busy man, his biggest (literally, anyway) client won a pay-per-view (PPV) main event and Fandango is steadily returning to being money in 7th.
• A new name and big debut didn't earn Curtis Axel a perfect finish, as he tied with TJ Perkins under a mask and the Intercontinental champ to split a point for tenth.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 7
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Seth Rollins
4. Mr. Anderson
5. Mickie James
6. Roman Reigns
7. (tie) Paul Heyman
7. (tie) Brock Lesnar
7. (tie) Fandango
10. (tie) Curtis Axel
10. (tie) Suicide
10. (tie) Wade Barrett
Weekly Standings showing determine points toward our...
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending May 25
1. Daniel Bryan - 51 points
2. Dean Ambrose - 35
3. Antonio Cesaro - 30
4. Seth Rollins - 29.5
5. Fandango - 23
6. Mark Henry - 19.5
7. Roman Reigns - 19
8. Brock Lesnar - 15.5
9. Chris Jericho - 15.125
10. Dolph Ziggler - 15
You can study up on how to vote and how your votes determine both lists toward the bottom of this previous post.