Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week - the April 29th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's WWE Main Event, TNA Impact from May 2nd and the WWE SmackDown that aired on Friday the 3rd.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
• Not sure what else a 48 year old man has to do, but pulling double-duty, being the first man to beat a Shield-mate in a match and taking chair shots as foreplay to a table spot was only enough to earn a distant second.
• The winner's partners supported him well and were rewarded with the next two spots in the Standings. Daniel Bryan made the most of his historic moment with the Brothers of Destruction to round out our fave five.
• Bad Influence rise above the muck that's main eventing their promotion. They must have had the better one-liners last week; they and the Dirty Heels seem to rotate weeks in which they get our love.
• So, the former World Heavyweight Champion, and the girlfriend and bodyguard of the current one place...but where's Zigglypuff?
• All of Y2J's support came from the poll, but his twirl with Summer Rae was enough to keep dancing in the S3.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 3
1. Dean Ambrose
3. Seth Rollins
4. Roman Reigns
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Christopher Daniels
7. (tie) AJ Lee
7. (tie) Chris Jericho
9. Frankie Kazarian
10. (tie) Alberto Del Rio
10. (tie) Big E Langston
Oddly enough, none of our three weekly winners have even appeared in any of the other weeks' Standings, so they're all tied for fourth in our annual S3. The rest of which looks like this:
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending April 27
1. Fandango - 14.5 points
2. Daniel Bryan - 14
3. Ryback - 10.5
4. (tie) Dean Ambrose - 10
4. (tie) Brock Lesnar - 10
4. (tie) Dolph Ziggler - 10
7. Undertaker - 9
8. (tie) CM Punk - 8
8. (tie) Seth Rollins - 8
10. (tie) John Cena - 7
10. (tie) Mark Henry - 7
10. (tie) Roman Reigns - 7
A full rundown of voting and scoring can be found here. Or, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Cagesiders are very friendly, especially regular S3 voters.
Not quite the "holy $#!+" matches and moments of the previous week, April 28 - May 4 still had some quality to it. Will The Shield continue to dominate the Standings the way they have WWE?
Then scroll on down, give us your thoughts and check back often to see what your fellow smarks are thinking and how it all comes together to make a S3!