WWE gave us its latest pay-per-view (PPV) event, Extreme Rules 2013 on Sunday night (May 19) live from The Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. The show featured an Extreme Rules Match in a Steel Cage between Brock Lesnar and Triple H; which, if you picked Lesnar, you earned TWO points.
There was a total of 9 points to be had in this event, thanks to Cena vs. Ryback ending in a No Contest. So, let's talk about the scoring, shall we?
SCORING FOR EVENT FIFTEEN ~
WWE EXTREME RULES '13:
Reminder of all the rules for Event 15 in our inaugural PPV Pick Em Season: Extreme Rules '13 Edition ~
For each correct prediction of the undercard matches, you get one point, and for correctly predicting the main event (whichever match goes on last), you get two points.
This continues for every WWE and TNA PPV event until the end of the season, which culminates just before the August 18 event, SummerSlam 2013; when the points will be added and a winner crowned. Your prize will be The Big Gold Belt, so make your picks count, folks.
Now onto the line-up for Extreme Rules:
- No Points - NO CONTEST, WWE Champion John Cena vs. Ryback (Last Man Standing Match)
- 2 points - Brock Lesnar def Triple H (Steel Cage Match)
- 1 point - Alberto Del Rio def Jack Swagger ('I Quit' Match)
- 1 point - Dean Ambrose def United States Champion Kofi Kingston
- 1 point - The Shield's Reigns and Rollins def WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No (Tag Team Tornado Match)
- 1 point - Sheamus def Mark Henry (Strap Match)
- 1 point - Randy Orton def Big Show (Extreme Rules Match)
- 1 point - Chris Jericho def Fandango
- 1 point - The Miz def Cody Rhodes (Pre-Show)
That is a total of 9 points available for eight matches; best case scenario is to go 9-8-0 in the rankings. Speaking of that, let's not waste any more time getting straight to the latest results from the picks for this event.
THE CUMULATIVE STANDINGS:
Who is the current leader of the pack? "bangarang18" all we can say to you is, yet again,
"You better prepare yourself, cause Chris Hines and J-Rodzilla are coming for you, SUCKA!"
Let's take a look at where everyone else stands and remember, we'll be back on Sunday, May 19, 2013, for WWE and its next PPV offering... Next up will be WWE Extreme Rules 2013, so be prepared to secure yourself some more points then!
Note: If you believe there are any discrepancies present in the charts below, please notify our staff. But for now, let's not waste any more time getting straight to the cumulative standings for this season --
(click images to enlarge)
OUR ILLUSTRIOUS TOP TEN:
The Middle of the Pack (11-75):
Those who are determined to never give up, or die trying to have fun (76-92):
NOTE: If your name no longer appears on these charts, it is because you were eliminated from the game, due to lack of participation. Our rules state: Not picking in three consecutive events (since your last picks), is grounds for removal. Also, starting with event #9-TLC, missing a total of eight events (since you made your first picks of the season), will also result in elimination from the game.
*Regarding Eliminations: Anyone noticing a series of asterisks (***) after their name above, has just become eligible for elimination after the NEXT event. So, if you do NOT make picks for TNA's Slammiversary 2013 event, which airs on Sunday, June 9, 2013, you WILL be eliminated at that time, and no longer eligible to participate.
IMPORTANT GAME PLAYER INFO:
- For the final schedule of remaining events in our 2012-2013 PPV Pick ‘Em Game season, check here.
- If you feel an error has been made, or if you wish to remove yourself from the game stats, please contact me (the resident CSS Scorekeeper & Assistant GM) at Cr8vly@gmail.com, and I'll help you get things sorted out.
- For a look at the results from earlier events (which are no longer shown in the chart above) just check out these links below, or browse our PPV Pick ‘Em Game Section, right here:
- SummerSlam 2012 - Results
- No Surrender - Results
- Night of Champions - Results
- Bound For Glory - Results
- Hell in a Cell - Results
- Turning Point - Results
- Survivor Series - Results
- Final Resolution - Results
- TLC - Results
- Genesis - Results
- Royal Rumble - Results
- Cumulative Stats for Every Event to date (current players only) - CLICK HERE.
-- Thanks for playing, Cagesiders!