The fifthteenth event in the Cageside Seats Pay-Per-View Pick 'Em Game is upon us. It's WWE Extreme Rules 2013, and it goes down this Sun., May 19, 2013, from The Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
The game is simple. We list the match-ups in this post, you pick who you think is going to win, post it in the comments section of this thread, and I'll tally the standings, which will be posted the Monday following the event.
For each correct prediction of the undercard matches, you get one point and for correctly predicting the main event (whichever match goes on last), you get two points.
This continues for every WWE and TNA PPV event until the end of the season, which culminates just before the August 18 event, SummerSlam 2013; when the points will be added and a winner crowned.
Your prize will be The Big Gold Belt, so make your picks count, folks. Now onto the line-up for Extreme Rules:
- WWE Champion John Cena vs. Ryback (Last Man Standing Match)
- Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (Steel Cage Match)
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger ('I Quit' Match)
- United States Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Dean Ambrose
- WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs. The Shield's Reigns and Rollins (Tag Team Tornado Match)
- Sheamus vs. Mark Henry (Strap Match)
- Randy Orton vs. Big Show (Extreme Rules Match)
- Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
- The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes (Pre-Show)
This post will stay in the Cover (that thing at the top of the front page with the featured stories of the day) until Saturday night to allow ample time for everyone to get their picks in. The cutoff is midnight CT on Saturday night. Make your predictions for each match in the comments section below.
Here are Geno's official picks for the event, and if you could enter yours in this manner, that would be preferable, although it's not required:
- Del Rio
~ Good luck!