Well cagesiders Wrestlemania has come and gone and The Monday Night Raw after as well. I think I speak for most of us when I say thank god Ziggler cashed in and won the Heavyweight Title. Seeing Team Hell No retain was a slight disappointment to me but if their planned program with the shield transpires then I'm ok with it. Also, was anybody else upset about The Miz winning then losing the IC title? It just didn't make too much sense to me....and I'm sure not a Wade Barret fan. Anyhow, from this moment on who would you like to see become the main feuds for all title holders? I would list them as follows:
1. Cena vs Ryback/Henry for the WWE title: I actually think that a face Cena vs a face Ryback would be sweet, no need for anyone to turn heel. Henry vs Cena would be cool if for nothing else then seeing Henry scream "THATS WHAT I DO!" to Cena lol.
2. Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton: Ziggler is really maturing into a top flight superstar in the ring, on the mic, and I love the way he sells.... This would be a great feud and again keep them both heel for the time being, then after this turn Ziggler face.
3. Team Hell No vs The Shield/Rhodes Scholars: Personally I think its past due to put the belts on another Tag-Team and The Shield is certainly deserving of them.....but Rhodes Scholars to me is the best "Team" right now and if they held the belts they would make any other team they faced look strong.
4. Wade Barret vs Damen Sandow: Wade Barret does nothing for me as IC champ and Damien Sandow would make the title feel important again, so Barret drops the belt to Sandow and this could then set up a Feud between Sandow and Cody Rhodes.
5. Antonio Cesaro vs Big E Langston: I love what Cesaro is doing and I really wonder why he has been de pushed all of a sudden, but a feud with Big E would be interesting to me and a title reign in the big leagues for Langston(even if its short lived) would be a nice change of pace.
Those are my hopes for future feuds regarding Title Belts, what are yours?