Ah, Sibling rivalry. In the vein of the Menendez brothers, the "parents of destruction" were killed by their own offspring when Undertaker burned down the family funeral home, which also happened to disfigure his brother Kane's face. Fortunately the scars cleared up in time for his eventual unmasking.
Anyway, on the April 6, 1998 episode of World Wrestling Federation (WWF) Monday Night RAW, Paul Bearer and Kane helped advance the Taker-Kane angle (Inferno match at Unforgiven) by heading out to the cemetery where the parents were buried, where "The Big Red Machine" proceeded to smash the tombstones of his parents with a sledgehammer. Trips woulda been proud.
As Undertaker watched on in disbelief, Kane them dumped some sort of fuel all around the gravesite and lit it on fire, as Paulie B. yammered on with that hideous stage voice. See it all down (and up) right here:
Any burning questions after watching that video?
And now, from the desk of our CSS Senior Editor, for your viewing pleasure we bring to you:
Additional posts dusted off from the --
6 - APRIL
6 April 2012
- Scott Steiner leaves TNA, shoots on Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff on Twitter by Keith Harris Apr 6, 2012 8:45 PM CDT - 52 comments
- Video: Z! True Long Island Story episode 61 featuring Zack Ryder at WrestleMania 28 Axxess by The General Apr 6, 2012 6:20 PM CDT - 2 comments
- The Daniel Bryan 'YES' t-shirt has arrived at WWE Shop by The General Apr 6, 2012 2:19 PM CDT - 36 comments
- Wade Barrett eyes late summer return, may have been the reason Money in the Bank pulled from WrestleMania 28 by Sergio Hernandez Apr 6, 2012 1:03 PM CDT - 11 comments
- Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) spoilers for April 22, April 29 and May 6, 2012 episodes by Sergio Hernandez Apr 6, 2012 12:03 PM CDT - 1 comment
- WWE reintroduces Brock Lesnar with blitz of YouTube videos by The General Apr 6, 2012 12:00 PM CDT - 12 comments
- CM Punk injured by Chris Jericho's attack at Raw according to WWE.com by Sergio Hernandez Apr 6, 2012 7:01 AM CDT - 14 comments
6 April 2011
- Cageside Wrap Up - The Ultimate Fighter: Team Lesnar vs. Team Dos Santos (Episode 2) by Kaleb Kelchner Apr 6, 2011 9:08 PM CDT - 3 comments
- The Ultimate Fighter: Team Lesnar vs. Team Dos Santos Live Discussion (Episode 2) by Kaleb Kelchner Apr 6, 2011 6:33 PM CDT - 4 comments
- WWE fines Undertaker and Triple H for chairshot, but does that matter? by bix Apr 6, 2011 6:16 PM CDT - 5 comments
- Breaking Down Genki Sudo and World Order's new Music Video, "Machine Civilization" by Kaleb Kelchner Apr 6, 2011 11:00 AM CDT - 1 comment
- UFC 131: Lesnar vs. Dos Santos Official for Vancouver, Will be Solid Test of Lesnar's Drawing Power by Kaleb Kelchner Apr 6, 2011 9:00 AM CDT - 2 comments
- UFC Champion Jon Jones Continues His Charismatic Victory March, Heading to BET by Kaleb Kelchner Apr 6, 2011 7:00 AM CDT
- Chael Sonnen's Lack of Humility Costs Him a Chance to Coach TUF 14? by Kaleb Kelchner Apr 6, 2011 6:00 AM CDT - 3 comments