Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week - the tape-delayed April 22nd episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's WWE Main Event, TNA Impact from the 25th and the WWE SmackDown that aired on Friday April the 26th.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
We here at the Cageside Seats news' desk are working diligently to confirm this tweet.
We can confirm that he squeaked out an S3 victory in a wild week of voting, that saw 30 different performers receive your support and 25 receive Standings points. But there are only ten spots (plus ties), so...
• Ryback's pre-taped promo and composure as a heel in the main event of Raw impressed.
• CM Punk's exit from the scene was more exciting than what most of his contemporaries do with the stage.
• The monster heel duo of Mark Henry and Big Show getting your votes is iron-clad, because that's what they do.
• Not sure if the support for Antonio Cesaro and Fandango was tinged with sympathy or not, but both men soldiered through some strange and wrong-headed decisions by the WWE powers-that-be to finish in the middle of the pack.
• Kurt Angle willed his body through a really good match on Impact and into his first S3 finish ever. As my grandmother used to say, "Lord love him".
The S3: 2013-14, Week 2
1. Brock Lesnar
3. CM Punk
4. Mark Henry
5. (tie) Antonio Cesaro
5. (tie) Fandango
7. Kurt Angle
8. (tie) Big Show
8. (tie) Paul Heyman
10. (tie) Kofi Kingston
10. (tie) Heath Slater
10. (tie) AJ Lee
10. (tie) AJ Styles
Of course, it's way too early for our annual Standings to tell us much of anything. But when did a bunch of smarks pass up a chance to overreact?
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending April 20
1. Fandango - 14.5 points
2. Ryback - 10.5
3. (tie) Dolph Ziggler - 10
3. (tie) Brock Lesnar - 10
5. (tie) Daniel Bryan - 8
5. (tie) CM Punk - 8
7. (tie) John Cena - 7
7. (tie) Mark Henry - 7
9. Bully Ray - 6
10. Antonio Cesaro - 5.5
If we have any newcomers to our little gimmick, there's a detailed description of how to vote, and how those votes form the S3, here.
The buzz around here was certainly focused on one legend and the trio of young'uns tormenting him. How will they split your votes, though? Were there others who entertained you in a return to form week for WWE (TNA also returned to form, but I don't want to harsh the buzz by bringing that up)?
Then vote, and come back next week to see how it all shakes out!