When John Cena builds towards a WrestleMania match-up against The Rock, he sits alone in an empty arena and soliloquizes to a lurking camera man. When "Stone Cold" Steve Austin builds towards a WrestleMania match-up against The Rock, he crashes a sold-out arena with a beer truck.
What a difference the right "Attitude" can make.
On March 22, 1999, "The Rattlesnake" came crashing through the curtain of Monday Night RAW in a Coors Light beer truck (and nearly brought down the TitanTron with him) to let The Corporation -- and more importantly the Corporate Champion -- know that he was going to get his post-match celebration started a few days early.
So why not join him for a beer, right here in the footage below?
Austin's beer truck fiasco actually landed him the number two spot on WWE.com's list of the Greatest Moments in Raw History, behind Shane McMahon's kayfabe announcement that he had purchased WCW. While that was a bigger story, the beer truck was certainly more fun.
And now, from the desk of the CSS Senior Editor, for your viewing pleasure we bring to you:
Additional posts dusted off from the --
22 - MARCH
22 MAR 2012
- John Morrison talks WWE return: 'The door is open to go back' by The General Mar 22, 2012 8:22 PM CDT - 6 comments
- Video: Chris Jericho on 'Late Night' with Jimmy Fallon promoting WrestleMania 28 by The General Mar 22, 2012 7:51 PM CDT - 1 comment
- Is Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) shutting down and what's to come of WWE's developmental system? by The General Mar 22, 2012 4:31 PM CDT - 8 comments
- Video: The latest CHIKARA Podcast-A-Go-Go highlights action from their season 11 opener by Sergio Hernandez Mar 22, 2012 1:00 PM CDT
- Spoilers for episode of TNA Impact set to air March 29, 2012: A new General Manager is revealed by Sergio Hernandez Mar 22, 2012 11:00 AM CDT - 3 comments
- Who can you expect to be the WrestleMania 29 headliner in New Jersey next year? by Sergio Hernandez Mar 22, 2012 7:01 AM CDT - 32 comments
22 MAR 2011
- Sorry Cagesiders, the Site Archives show no articles were posted to the site on this date in 2010 (under former Management).