TNA gave us its latest pay-per-view (PPV) event, Lockdown 2013 last night (Sun., Mar. 10) live for the first time from the Alamodome, in San Antonio, Texas. The show featured Bully Ray's massive heel turn in defeating Jeff Hardy to become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, while also revealing himself to be the President of the Aces and Eights. Which, if you guessed Bully Ray here, you just earned two points. Let's talk about the scoring, shall we?
SCORING FOR EVENT THIRTEEN
You get 2 points - For correctly predicting the main event (whichever match goes on last - Bully v Hardy).
You get 1 point - For each correct prediction of the undercard matches.
This continues for every WWE and TNA PPV event until the end of the season, which culminates just before SummerSlam 2013, when the points will be added and a winner crowned. Your prize will be The Big Gold Belt, so let's hope you made your picks count, folks.
NOTE: There were no special bonus points available for this event, or any points penalties this time around.
Now, onto the LOCKDOWN BREAK DOWN:
- Bully Ray def. Jeffy Hardy - WHC Main Event
- Team TNA def. Aces and 8s - Lethal Lockdown Match
- Wes Brisco def. Kurt Angle - Steel Cage Match
- Bobby Roode & Austin Aries def. Bad Influence and Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez - Tag Team Championship
- Velvet Sky def. Gail Kim - Knockouts Championship
- Kenny King def. Zema Ion and Christian York - X-Division Championship
- Joseph Park def. Joey Ryan - Singles Match
- Big Robbie T def. Robbie E - Singles Match
That is a total of nine points available for eight matches on the card; so, the best case scenario is to go 9-8-0 in the rankings -- although no one did it. Speaking of that, let's not waste any more time getting straight to the latest results from the picks for this event.
THE CUMULATIVE STANDINGS:
Who is the current leader of the pack? Bangarang18 all we can say to you is, yet again,
"You better prepare yourself, cause Dr McSexy, J-Rodzilla, Elstriko & AlexMathew.XtremeHardyolic are all coming for you, BROTHA!"
Let's take a look at where everyone else stands and remember, we'll be back on Sunday, April 7, 2013, for WWE and its next PPV offering. Next up will be freaking WrestleMania XXIX, so be prepared for massive amounts of bonus points then!
Note: If you believe there are any discrepancies present in the charts below, please notify our staff. But for now, let's not waste any more time getting straight to the cumulative standings for this season --
(click images to enlarge)
OUR ILLUSTRIOUS TOP TEN:
The Middle of the Pack (11-75):
Those who are determined to never give up,
or die trying to have fun (76-107):
THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED:
Note: If your name no longer appears on these charts, it is because you were eliminated from the game, due to lack of participation. Our rules state: Not picking in three consecutive events (since your last picks), is grounds for removal. Also, starting with event #9-TLC, missing a total of eight events (since you made your first picks of the season), will also result in elimination from the game.
Once you are eliminated, you are NOT permitted to make picks in the pick 'em threads any longer, as they will not be tallied. Thanks.
*Regarding Eliminations: Anyone noticing an asterisk (*) next to their name above, has just become eligible for elimination after the NEXT event, due to these rules. This means if you do NOT make picks for WWE's WrestleMania XXIX event, which airs on Sunday, April 7, 2013, you WILL be eliminated at that time.
*** For a list of every eliminated participant so far this season, check here ***
IMPORTANT GAME PLAYER INFO:
- For the final schedule of remaining events in our 2012-2013 PPV Pick ‘Em Game season, check here.
- If you feel an error has been made, or if you wish to remove yourself from the game stats, please contact me (the resident CSS scorekeeper & Assistant GM) at Cr8vly@gmail.com, and I'll help you get things sorted out.
- For a look at the results from earlier events (which are no longer shown in the chart above) just check out these links below, or browse our PPV Pick ‘Em Game Section, right here:
- SummerSlam 2012 - Results
- No Surrender - Results
- Night of Champions - Results
- Bound For Glory - Results
- Hell in a Cell - Results
- Turning Point - Results
- Survivor Series - Results
- Final Resolution - Results
- TLC - Results
- Cumulative Stats for Every Event to date (current players only) - CLICK HERE or Here.
-- Thanks for playing, Cagesiders!