TNA gave us its ninth annual pay-per-view (PPV) event, Lockdown 2013 last night (Sun., Mar. 10) live from the Alamodome for the first time ever in San Antonio, Texas. The show featured Bully Ray with a giant heel turn defeating Jeff Hardy to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship --- and his revealing the fact he is the President of the Aces and Eights Gang.
That's two points for everyone who guessed Bully Ray correctly. Plus, of course the Lethal Lockdown Match, with none other than The Icon Sting and his Team TNA coming out on top, which was worth one point, as well as all of the other matches on the card were worth one point a piece as well. Reminder of all the rules for event 13 in our PPV Pick Em Season: Lockdown edition are ~
You get 2 points - For correctly predicting the main event (whichever match goes on last - Bully v Hardy).
You get 1 point - For each correct prediction of the undercard matches.
This continues for every WWE and TNA PPV event until the end of the season, which culminates just before SummerSlam 2013, when the points will be added and a winner crowned. Your prize will be The Big Gold Belt, so let's hope you made your picks count, folks.
NOTE: There were no special bonus points available for this event, or any points penalties this time around.
Now, onto the line-up for Lockdown 2013:
- WHC Main Event: Bully Ray def. Jeff Hardy (2 points)
- Lethal Lockdown Match: Team TNA def. Aces and 8s (1 point)
- Steel Cage Match: Wes Brisco def. Kurt Angle (1 point)
- Tag Team Championship: Bobby Roode & Austin Aries def. Bad Influence and Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez (1 point)
- Knockouts Championship: Velvet Sky def. Gail Kim (1 point)
- X-Division Championship: Kenny King def. Zema Ion and Christian York (1 point)
- Singles Match: Joseph Park def. Joey Ryan (1 point)
- Singles Match: Big Robbie T def. Robbie E (1 point)
That is a total of nine points available for eight matches; best case scenario is to go 9-8-0 in the rankings -- although no one did it. Speaking of that, let's not waste any more time getting straight to the latest results from the picks for this event:
(Click Images to Enlarge)
NOTE: If you believe there are any discrepancies present in the chart below, please notify our staff.
(Click Images to Enlarge)
Keep an eye out later today for a complete list of the cumulative standings for this season, in order to see who is in the lead and headed towards that big gold belt by SummerSlam. If your name does not appear on the chart above, perhaps you should check our eliminated players list.