We're back with yet another dose of amazing work injected by you, the Cageside commenters. Many of you have impressed us all by producing some amazing work and golden comments yet again. So it's that time of the week to recognize the excellent FanPosts, FanShots, and comments that were the "Best in the World" (of Cageside) this past week.
As always, thanks to Cagesider Ecstasy with Extra Cheese for cleverly naming our Weekly Cageside Commenters Awards "The RECs", which perfectly sums up what this feature tries to do. After all, without all of you, Cageside Seats would not be the greatest pro wrestling website on the Internet.
- Cagesider Shadowbird expressed concerns about: WrestleMania 29: Potentially Underwhelming?
- Cagesider BIGPALE pondered about WrestleMania 17 redux? A reflection on Stone Cold's heel turn, and why turning John Cena is not the end of the world
- Cagesider The Notorious Eddie Mac Presents: The Dirty Dozen- 12 Awful WrestleMania Moments
- Cagesider mrsocko asked an interesting question: Should CM Punk be allowed to talk about Paul Bearer?
- Cagesider The Notorious Eddie Mac Presents: The Dirty Dozen- 12 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About WrestleMania
- Cagesider Kyle Fitta reviewed the latest ROH iPPV: Honor restored at ROH's 11th Anniversary iPPV
- Cagesider horsewithnoname shared El Generico in NXT... Without a Mask
- Cagesider James Carlucci shared footage of a house show: Undertaker is back!
- Cagesider rancho king shared an interview with us of Dolph Ziggler - on cashing in MITB, The Rock being champ, return of the Attitude Era, more
- Cagesider Jerichoholic_21 pointed us in the direction of some Awesome fanmade wrestling documentaries.
- Cagesider 8bitDan unveiled a poster to help us reminisce We've come a long way in the last 20years...
Editor's Note: Apologies in the delays in the REC Awards for Comments this week, Cagesiders. Our beloved C. J. is under the weather and your Khaleesi intends to deliver the goods to you as soon as she possibly can, so keep an eye on this post throughout the day for the update.
In closing, Cagesiders, don't forget these awards are all about YOU; so if you think I missed anything, or have any suggestions or tweaks for the Cageside RECs, please let us know in the comments below, or email one of the site editors through our Masthead page. Bring it on with some awesome award-winning stuff for next week's RECs. Until then, see ya in the threads!
Remember, you can't win a Cageside REC Award* if you don't play, er um contribute.