An episode dedicated to the memory of pro wrestling fans that got trampled on during the Black Friday Brawlin’ Buddies sales.
The highly anticipated sixth episode of the Bros B4 Elbows show comes complete with overeating and bad news. Full of holiday cheer we talk about the direction of CM Punk-Daniel Bryan, Corporate Kane the Ultimate Libertarian, Titus O’Neil throwing up on everyone, and soooooo many WrestleMania 30 run-ins.
Topics covered in this episode
- A "go home Big Show *clap clap clap clap*" chant breaks out while we talk Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan living in a ditch and Unification Undisputed-ness
- The Bad News Barrett gimmick nearly causes our show implode on to itself
- Question of the day- Wrestling finishers and alcohol drinks. What wrestling finisher would make the best/worst name for a cocktail or beer at your local bar?
- Where is the chemistry between the Mystery Science Theater 3000 RAW announce team? JBL, Cole, King and their tornado of suck lately
- We write the ending to the main event of WrestleMania 30 and mail off to Stamford, Connecticut
- A RAW recap and TNA Impact preview.
Coming soon to an iTunes near you