Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year. The top ten from last week and the year-to-date are below.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised pro wrestling shows - WWEs Hell in a Cell pay-per-view (PPV) on Sunday the 27th, the October 28th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's WWE Main Event, TNA Impact from Halloween and the WWE SmackDown that aired on November 1st.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
Finally, a weekly winner with a great Twitter feed...
Of course, the problem with Big E is choosing just one.
• A face turn took Langston to the top...what about now that he bled hardways in Miami and finished the week the veteran of a couple of United States championship shots?
• The Phenomenal One took the TNA World belt and then he took the TNA World belt. Even that was only enough to earn him a tie for second due to some promos from Hell by the Innovator of Extreme.
• The It Factor only needed a couple of weeks to have the best program and match at Bound for Glory.
• Remember, way back before Hell in a Cell, when The Beard finished every show standing tall over HHH and Randy Orton?
• Seth Rollins sold his way to finishing just a hair above the US champ, and the winner of the prior two weekly Standings.
• It was a light week of voting, but we still had the usual wide variety of Smark opinion (who says the Internet Wrestling Community (IWC) is a hivemind?), leading to a logjam at the bottom of the list. Which lead to the Divas champ, the Essence of Excellence, the First Son of the Wyatt Family and the Fallen Angel splitting a few points.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 29
1. Big E Langston
2. (tie) AJ Styles
3. (tie) Paul Heyman
4. Bobby Roode
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Seth Rollins
7. (tie) Dean Ambrose
7. (tie) Goldust
9. (tie) AJ Lee
9. (tie) Alberto Del Rio
9. (tie) Luke Harper
9. (tie) Christopher Daniels
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
Dem Shield boys move around like they like to do, but the It Factor's run into the top ten knocks Roman Reigns from the Annual Standings...for now.
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending October 26
1. Daniel Bryan - 204.5 points
2. AJ Lee - 82.625
3. Paul Heyman - 78.5
4. Dean Ambrose - 68.1
5. Antonio Cesaro - 68
6. Seth Rollins - 61.5
7. CM Punk - 60.35
8. Bobby Roode - 50.08
9. Cody Rhodes - 50
10. Damien Sandow - 48.03