Just last week, WWE.com took a stab at naming the lamest Survivor Series teams in history. There were plenty to choose from with The Four Doinks and Men on a Mission winning out. But for all the awful we've seen from the traditional elimination tag matches, we've also seen quite a bit of good.
In keeping with that, WWE.com is back with the 15 greatest Survivor Series teams. Be sure to click here to check out the full article with detailed explanations on each choice.
15. Team SmackDown (Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, JBL, Batista, Bobby Lashley)
14. The Rude Brood (Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect, The Fabulous Rougeaus)
13. Razor Ramon, Randy Savage, 1-2-3 Kid, Marty Jannetty
12. Aja Kong, Bertha Faye, Lioness Aksuka, Tomoko Watanabe
11. Team Kingston (Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, R-Truth, Christian, MVP)
10. Randy Savage, Ricky Steamboat, Jake Roberts, Jim Duggan, Brutus Beefcake
9. Shawn Michaels, Ahmed Johnson, Sycho Sid, British Bulldog
8. Andre the Giant, Rick Rude, One Man Gang, King Kong Bundy, Butch Reed
7. Team Guerrero (Eddie Guerrero, John Cena, Big Show, Rob Van Dam)
6. The Visionaries (Rick Martel, The Warlord, Power & Glory)
5. The All-Americans (Undertaker, Lex Luger, Steiner brothers)
4. Team WWF (The Rock, Big Show, Undertaker, Kane, Chris Jericho)
3. The Hulkamaniacs (Hulk Hogan, Jake Roberts, Demolition)
2. Team D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, CM Punk, Hardy Boyz)
1. The Warriors (Ultimate Warrior, Texas Tornado, Legion of Doom)
I love that every team used to have a unique name for it. That should be a tradition that continues on, despite the changing times and lack of emphasis on the traditional elimination tag matches.
That being said, considering the status of each wrestler during the time they teamed together, this is actually a fairly good list, save for Team D-Generation X being way too high for my liking.
How do you like it, Cagesiders?