Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year. The top ten from last week and the year-to-date are below.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised pro wrestling shows - the November 11th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's WWE Main Event, TNA Impact from November 14th and the WWE SmackDown that aired on Friday, November 15th.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
Well, much like Machete, this week's winner isn't much for the Twitter.
So have some cool fan art I found on Pintrest (originally from the WrestlersMania Tumblr, which is pretty sweet).
• The First Son of The Wyatt Family ran with his shot at the spotlight, including matches against The Best and The Beard, to a blowout S3 weekly win.
• I don't know if John Cena is elevating the World Heavyweight Championship (WHC) or not, but he's elevating himself in the eyes of the internet wrestling community (IWC) with new moves and seemingly recharged batteries.
• If Goldy had come back earlier, he might have won the whole shooting match this year.
• If Bobby worked for WWE, he might be defending his annual S3 crown right now.
• We here at the S3 appreciate a fine posterior, and we heard you smarks in your appreciate of Brooke Tessmachers back nine. We're awarding the points earned by votes for her butt to Ms. Tessmacher herself, as presumably she has put a lot of hard work into maintaining and enhancing what the good Lord gave her. She certainly spends a lot of time and energy on marketing it.
• Other points of interest in last week's top ten were the neverending support of a subset of the IWC for the Essence of Excellence, and how much more over Cody Rhodes' brother seems to be than he is.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 31
1. Luke Harper
2. John Cena
4. Bobby Roode
5. Antonio Cesaro
7. (tie) Big E Langston
7. (tie) Jeff Hardy
9. (tie) Brooke Tessmacher
9. (tie) Alberto Del Rio
10. Cody Rhodes
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
The It Factor makes a big move up the charts, and Antonio Cesaro closes in on the top three in what I believe was the first time this year that neither DB or AJ charted.
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending November 9
1. Daniel Bryan - 212 points
2. AJ Lee - 83.375
3. Paul Heyman - 78.5
4. Antonio Cesaro - 74.75
5. Dean Ambrose - 68.1
6. Bobby Roode - 62.08
7. Seth Rollins - 61.5
8. CM Punk - 61.1
9. Damien Sandow - 58.03
10. Cody Rhodes - 55
It's weird having several weeks in a row with not pay-per-view (PPV) after October, but that gives you a little more time to consider this week's slate of pre-taped shows - Impact, Raw, Main Event, Smackdown. Give the site a spin to remind yourself of what went down, then vote by any means necessary below.