Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised pro wrestling shows - the September 30th episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's WWE Main Event, TNA Impact from October 3rd and the WWE SmackDown that aired on Friday the 4th.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
Imagine how much they'd get for it...
...now that he's become only the second member of The Shield to win a weekly S3.
• They flip-flopped their spots from last week, meaning that the manager who used to go by Dangerously earned a spot at number two for his busted scooter and all around malevolence.
• The Viper continues to impress with his raised profile and getting to differentiate his heel character from the face one he's played for the last several years.
• The two biggest babyfaces in The Regime storyline tied for fourth. DB for being a face, Show with a little more of baby.
• Dean Ambrose picks up a few points from some good matches with Dolph Ziggler and his excellent general villainy in The Shield's always excellent multi-man matches.
• A logjam at seven in a week where you Smarks threw support all around the rosters of the two nationally televised promotions. The Best in the World and the Divas champ earned some love for doing what they do, while Austin Aries did his version of what Punk does (as a face, anyway) and Kenny King bled like a stuck pig to earn a few points.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 25
1. Roman Reigns
2. Paul Heyman
3. Randy Orton
4. (tie) Daniel Bryan
4. (tie) Big Show
6. Dean Ambrose
7. (tie) CM Punk
7. (tie) AJ Lee
7. (tie) Austin Aries
7. (tie) Kenny King
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
Heyman makes the biggest move of the week, leaping over The Shield guys and right behind his own former guy. There were lots of little moves in the rest of the annual ten, too.
I know that I had promised a full list this week, but I forgot that it's a pay-per-view (PPV) week which means lots of other stuff to do. And, for a more legit, less whiney reason - we're not quite at the halfway mark yet! One more week to go and we're halfway through Year Two! Seems like only yesterday this was just a little FanPost...
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending September 28
1. Daniel Bryan - 196.5 points
2. AJ Lee - 73.375
3. CM Punk - 60.35
4. Paul Heyman - 60
5. Dean Ambrose - 59.1
6. Antonio Cesaro - 52
7. Seth Rollins - 51
8. Damien Sandow - 48.03
9. Randy Orton - 45.5
10. Fandango - 44
Looking at the calendar, almost every week is a PPV week this month. So get in the habit of voting early on your Sunday. You can read all the results, news and opinions with Cageside Seats' sections for each show: Raw, Main Event, Impact, Smackdown.
Then get to voting! And thanks for your support of the S3!