Everybody who comes to Cageside Seats has an opinion about what's going on in pro wrestling - The Smark's Shoot Standings (S3) are where YOU let us know YOURS.
Cast a vote in the comments. Give us the three performers you think entertained or impressed the most in the last week, and feel free to talk about why. And/or vote for your top performer in our poll.
We also have the outcome of last week's voting, the results of which make up our annual competition for Performer of the Year. The top ten from last week and the year-to-date are below.
Remember, the Standings are for the previous week's nationally televised pro wrestling shows - TNA's Bound for Glory pay-per-view (PPV) on Sunday the 20th, the October 21st episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Wednesday night's WWE Main Event, TNA Impact from October 24th and the WWE SmackDown that aired on Friday the 25th.
Make YOUR mark, smarks!
Two THREE times in the S3, two THREE 1st place finishes - but if this signholder's accusation is true...
it may effect future voting.
• The new tag champs continue their recent domination. Could either of the Rhodes Brothers be the one to make a serious run at the top of the annual Standings? Averaging 9 or 10 points a week is the way to do it.
• Their nemeses in The Shield all showed well last week, but Roman Reigns flashed a little more personality and finished a couple of spots about Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose.
• Rescuing last year's annual winner on Smackdown not only signaled a face turn for Big E Langston, but it triggered a whole lot of your votes. Can a push be far behind?
• Go home week for Dixie Carter's company landed a couple of her employees in the top ten. One was Smark favorite Bobby Roode, the other was...Robbie E? Yep, Robbie E.
• The Divas champ makes her weekly appearance on our list, Brad Maddox gets some love for getting knocked out and I'm not the only person who appreciates the talents of our World Heavyweight Champion.
The S3: 2013-14, Week 28
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Roman Reigns
4. Big E Langston
5. (tie) Dean Ambrose
5. (tie) Seth Rollins
7. (tie) AJ Lee
7. (tie) Brad Maddox
7. (tie) Bobby Roode
10. (tie) Alberto Del Rio
10. (tie) Robbie E
Points in our weekly Standings determine our annual list - full details on rules and scoring HERE.
Exciting times in the annual S3 - Cody and Roman make their move into the top ten, knocking the Viper and Fandango off the list!
The S3 Performer of the Year - through the Week Ending October 19
1. Daniel Bryan - 198.5 points
2. AJ Lee - 81.875
3. Paul Heyman - 70
4. Antonio Cesaro - 68
5. Dean Ambrose - 64.6
6. CM Punk - 60.35
7. Seth Rollins - 56.5
8. Cody Rhodes - 50
9. Damien Sandow - 48.03
10. Roman Reigns - 47
Lots to consider, as TNA held a PPV where they crowned a bunch of new champs (Bound for Glory) then re-enacted the Summer of Punk II (Impact), while spent all week trying to convince us to buy their show on Sunday the 27th - which we'll consider next week - on Raw, Main Event, Smackdown.
Click those links if you'd like to revisit those shows before voting...then VOTE!