The Cageside Seats Year-End Awards have crowned Chris Jericho's light up jacket the "Prop of the Year."
Chris Jericho's bombastic return to WWE one year ago yesterday saw him pull one of the great troll moves in the history of pro wrestling. He arrived to much fanfare after months of cryptic vignettes teasing "the end of the world as we know it" and received a hero's welcome. He soaked in the cheers, too, for an uncomfortable amount of time.
And he did it all while wearing the most ridiculous light up jacket. This video sums up how well he used it:
Arrive. Light up jacket. Troll smile. Leave.
Good enough to win the Cageside Seats award for "Prop of the Year," beating out a strong list of competitors. Here are the full results from our poll:
- Chris Jericho's light up jacket -- 53 votes
- David Otunga's coffee mug -- 23 votes
- John Laurinaitis' People Power scootter -- 18 votes
- Daniel Bryan's beard -- 18 votes
- Christopher Daniels appletini -- 15 votes
- Cody Rhodes' mustache -- 6 votes
- Big Show's big chair -- 5 votes
- Dolph Ziggler's ass cape -- 4 votes
- Titus O'Neil's whistle -- 4 votes
- Little Jimmy -- 4 votes