See you in ATX? Photo by Michael N. Todaro/Getty Images.
Who is the most bad-ass, uber social wrestler of all time?
It's a question that's been begging to be answered for years and it just might next Spring in Texas.
For most, South by Southwest (SXSW) is a week-long concert, filled with free swag, cheap booze and more cute indie rock girls than you can shake a stick at.
But the festival actually houses much more than music.
Days before bands starting piling into Austin, TX to play gigs, SXSW is showing films -- both short and feature-length -- and hosting panels on technology.
It's the latter WWE is interested in.
"Get Ready to Rumble!" How WWE is Crushing Social TV" is one of nearly 300 potentials offerings in the "Social and Relationships" portion of SXSW Interactive 2013.
People can go in and vote for which panels they'd like to see during the event with the most popular getting a shot at the festival. WWE promises to bring out Stephanie McMahon as well as some WWE Superstars.
But if you want to see this panel, you better hurry up. Voting ends on Aug. 31.
The description -- as well as what questions will be answered -- after the jump.
With more than 92.3 million fans/followers on Facebook and Twitter as of May 1, 2012, WWE ranks among the sports world's digital leaders. Wrestlemania XXVIII alone generated 110 worldwide trends over the show's five hour period and the hashtag #Wrestlemania was mentioned more than 610,000 times on the day of the event. Learn how WWE's integrated marketing and content strategy is driving bone crushing levels of engagement by connecting Superstars directly with their fans - delivering exclusive content, stunning face-offs and real-time experiences that dominate social television.
- How did one of the most popular brands in entertainment transform their business using social media?
- What is the secret formula that enables WWE to trend 20 times worldwide on a weekly basis?
- How do you motivate celebrities to be not only active, but successful in social media?
- What are some powerful, fun ideas for integrating social media into your content and marketing strategy?
- Who is the most bad-ass, uber social wrestler of all time?