Just add Kane. Photo via WWE.
- The show opens with what seems to be a pretty hot segment. The lovely AJ makes her way to the ring but it isn't long until Vickie Guerrero interrupts her. She brings out the World Heavyweight Championship challenger for No Way Out, Dolph Ziggler, and then slaps AJ.
OH NO SHE DIDN'T!
That brings out CM Punk out who is followed by Daniel Bryan and then Sheamus. A huge reaction for every Superstar and then, bam, the main event opens the show. Strike while the iron is hot, I supposed. Ziggler got the pin on Sheamus after some Guerrero interference which led to a showdown between her and AJ. Kane came out to aid AJ but he ends up brawling with his No Way Out opponents, chokeslamming them both.
- Brodus Clay squashes Heath Slater. Otunga comes in for a post-match beatdown on "The Funkasaurus."
- Beth Phoenix squashes former Divas Champion Alicia Fox who she had trouble beating just a few months ago. She mean mugged Layal afterward.
- John Laurinaitis came out next to publically apologize to Vince McMahon for The Big Show knocking him out on Monday.
- Fighting Intercontinental Champion Christian beat Jack Swagger. In what was likely only for the live crowd, Triple H came out and Pedigreed Swagger after the former champ whined over the loss.
- Typical Ryback squash over two jobbers. I'm starting to enjoy the jobbers more than Ryback at this point.
- Damien Sandow defeated Tyson Kidd. Sounds like there's a theme from this card.
- The main event segment saw John Cena come out and call out Show. Laurinaitis said the big guy was sent home so Cena punched Big Johnny instead. Apparently, that means if Cena loses on Sunday, he's fired.
Sounds like you can watch the first 20 minutes or so and call it a day this Friday, Cagesiders.