During the WWE recent stopover in Cleveland, "The Great One" found time to sit down with WOIO's Chris Van Vliet. They discussed a few topics including his return to the ring and his WrestleMania 28 main event against John Cena.
The Rock is in top form during the interview, joking he's preparing for the match with a "lot of tequila and a lot of pizza." Once he gets serious, he drops the nugget of information that he has had wrestling rings on the sets of the movies he's filming to help him get ring ready.
Other topics covered during the interview were:
- The Rock thinks his match with Cena will be bigger than his historic WrestleMania bout with Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania X8, a decade ago
- Claims Cena is the only Superstar who would have "made sense"
- How the two Superstars could create the "the greatest and biggest match of all time"
- An early, "big moment" for The Rock was main eventing "The Granddaddy of Them All" against "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- How he juggles his filming schedule and his WWE commitments
- His staredown technique