CM Punk appeared on the morning show on Fox 59 in Indianapolis, Indiana to promote tonight's live Monday Night Raw (which Danyon will be liveblogging here as usual) in the city.
In the video he:
- Plugs Raw, with his show-opening promo being "a moment you won't forget."
- Talks about how he thinks he's made WWE fun again.
- Does the weather, ending with "I'm CM Punk and you're not." (But no reference to whether or not Generalisimo Francisco Franco is dead)
- Says WWE is great because it has hot chicks and people punching each other in the face.
- Doesn't laugh or get angry when he's addressed as "CM"
- Says he is holding a championship belt, not a title (the belt is what holds up his pants)
- Says "Boomer Sooner" when he points at Oklahoma.
- Plugs his new "Best In The World" T-shirt, available to fans everywhere via WWEShop.com.
- And much more.
It looks like a fun time was had by all.