Tonight on RAW it's the return of the boss. Yes, the return of Vince McMahon. Also, we can expect to see a continuation of Orton vs Nexus; Miz vs Cena; and much more. Clearly, gearing up for Wrestlemania, I am anxious to see how things start to pick up. Will this be Diesel's Raw Return?
- Up first. Mr. McMahon out to address the his RAW audience. Congrats on Super Bowl, Green Bay. But he is here to address Wrestlemania. There will be a guest host of Wrestlemania this year. A man who is the personification of a special moment. One that has never been done before. That announcement will be next week.
- They show Randy Orton coming out to the ring. While he is making his way, they show a recap of last week, when he punted Husky Harris. Orton has something to say.He tells Punk that he is upset. That Husky Harris is just the beginning. Punk comes out and interrupts him. Punk come out and sits on the stage. "Randell, this isn't over by a long shot". Punk show a vignette from 2008. Randy Orton and Legacy attacked Punk. Orton even Punted punk and Said, "That was impressive". That is why Punk did what he did. Orton is too cold. He doesn't care. He had to vacate his title because of it. Punk has been patient. Now he is ready for his revenge. Punks actions are defensible. Orton's actions are not. As long as they are on the same show. Orton will never be Champ again. Punk Says, "I have waited long enough". Out comes Nexus. They control Orton though he keeps fighting back. Punks nose is bloody but he seems unconcerned. Lands a GTS on Orton.
- As we come back, they recap what just happened to Orton. Now we learn that the GM has ordered every member of nexus to fight someone from the elimination chamber. ending with Punk vs Cena
- Mason Ryan vs R Truth: I have been looking forward to seeing Mason wrestle. I hope he is decent at least. "Green Bay Wisconsin wassup". "No", Cole screens "No we're Milwaukee" Crowd chant Milwaukee. R truth Hurt his knee early on doing his High flying stuff. Mason is throwing Truth all over the ring work on Truths knee. Mason Ryan puts Truth in a submission hold targeting the Knee. He puts R truth's knee behind his neck and bends him like a pretzel. Truth taps. He puts him in it again after the match. The ref then reverses his decision and gives win to Truth. BS. Winner R Truth
- Later on RAW the Miz will congratulate The King on being number one contender.
- CM Punk in the back. tending to his nose. he acts upset at first. But he is actually happy. He just wants Nexus to hurt people tonight. Mason speaks in some other language then says, "two down, three to go." Ortunga is concerned about facing Sheamus. Orton tells him to have faith, he always has a plan.
- Eve, Gail Kim, and Tamina vs Melina, and Bella Twins. Six Diva Tag Match. Natalia is ring side. During this match Cole verbally spars with Natalia ringside. Doesn't focus on the match and is an ass. Soon Cole is gonna get his. Eve with with a nice neck-brecker. Winner Eve
- They show an old hose on a rainy night. then a shot of a door. the door opens and a man in a trench coat is shown, only seeing his feet and lower legs. "There ain't no grave that can hold my body down. There ain't no grave that can hold my body down." 2/21/11.
- They are showing us a promo for elimination chamber. Every time I hear Jim Ross. I get excited. He need to be on RAW.
- John Morrison vs Michael McGillicutty Mike puts up a good fight and almost gets a chance to destroy Morrison arm with the steps. Alas, Morrison wins with star ship pain. as Morrison is leaving and celebrating Punk comes out strays him in the eye and kicks Morrison in the head. 3 down. Winner Morrison
- AWESOME! Out comes the Miz. Last week Miz was pulling the king he invites him into the ring and tell Alex to leave so the King is comfortable. He was rooting for Jerry because they are mirror images. The King was a lightning rod. He could say things and people listened. Miz is now in his spot. Miz says "I like you cuz you are a cheap shot artist." He show a video of King sucker punching Ted DiBiosi Jr. A fight breaks out in the ring and king is taking it to Miz and Riley. DiBiosi come out and lays into the King. Daniel Bryan comes in for the save. GM interruption. Miz and Ted vs the King and Bryan.
- Lawler and Bryan vs Ted and Miz. Nice action early on, Ted is getting destroyed by everyone so far. Then the Miz comes in and gains control.Daniel Looked to gain control, but he is thwarted by Ted when he takes advantage of a distracted ref. Ted is getting some good offense in. Nice and aggressive. In the end King pins Ted. Winner Lawler and Bryan
- Next Week Mr. McMahon will introduce who will be the guest host of Wrestlemania,
- King Sheamus is coming down to the ring, In a weird timing thing. I think Josh come out and interviews him on the ramp. About Mark Henry saying he should have Sheamus' spot. Sheamus said Henry ids irrelevant. He should enter cake eating contest. While Ortunga is making his way out, Henry comes out and destroys Sheamus. Ortunga comes in the ring and raises his fist smiling big.
- Alberto Del Rio comes out with his announcer, His match is next. "My name is Alberto Del Rio" Santino thought he had the rumble, but it was Alberto's destiny to win.
- Alberto Del Rio vs Santino. Santino is aggressive today. He believes e can win. He is in control early on. Soon Del Rio gains control and starts working n Santino's shoulder. Santino misses the Cobra and Santino Makes him pay with a Cross Arm-breaker. Winner Alberto Del Rio
- Vickie comes out with Dolph. She is here to say Dolph will not be entering the Chamber as a challenger. He will be there as Champion. Cena comes out and interrupts Vickie. Dolph asks Cena what he is doing out here. Cena said he is putting a stop to this. Cena waist al ot of time in the ring with his jokes and stand up. Then he get serious and says Punk and Nexus will not be able to cripple him. He promises to not get hurt and to win elimination chamber.
- Once again they show the promo for undertaker. That is my guess at least to who it is.
- Cena vs Punk To start the match of Punk is in control. Cena is distracted looking for Nexus. Punk is taking advantage of it. How can someone promises not to get hurt. Stupid. like someone thinks they will get hurt before they get hurt. Cena is in control of the match, but he looks for Nexus again and pays for it. Punk is in control of this match till he goes for GTS. Cena gains control of the match. The ref warns Cena that he may get disqualified. Cena low blows punk and gets DQ'd Nexus come out and but cena fight them off with The king giving Cena a chair. Winner Punk
Favorite moment of night
Nexus destroy Orton (3 votes)
Mason Ryan Beats R Truth but loses (4 votes)
2/21/11 Undertaker? or Sting? (6 votes)
Miz and Ted vs the King and Bryan. (1 vote)
Henry destroys Sheamus (1 vote)
Cena vs Punk (1 vote)
16 total votes