Tonight's Raw has been rumored to have The Rock replying to Cena. That is all I have heard but I suspect that this will be a good Raw
- To start Raw off Triple H comes down to the ring. It has been a long time since he has spoken on Raw and after a long wait he says, "It's good to see you too". He has done it all. 13 time champion. Started DX and Evolution with Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair. A 16 year career that has outlasted everybody, except for one. The Undertaker. Undertaker may be 18 and 0 at Wrestlemania, but he needs a real challenge. Triple H is the only real competition. There can be only one. If he can't beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania he will die trying.. As Triple H is celebrating and getting ready to leave the Ring. Out comes Sheamus. Sheamus get destroyed. Not even putting up a fight. Gets Pedigreed through the announcers table. Wow Sheamus is really in the doghouse. I just don't see why they reversed his push.
- Tonight on Raw. Shawn Michaels will talk about Undertaker vs Triple H and The Rock will be on Via satellite. Also Cole will answer the King's challenge. This is a good time to point out that Josh and Lawler are the announcers today.
- We come back from break and They show a replay of Triple H and Sheamus. Then they show Sheamus getting helped out to the back. In chimes the Gm and Sheamus has to fight a special returning superstar... Evan Bourne.
- Evan Bourne vs King Sheamus Bourne is on fire early on and gets an Air Bourne in about a minute or so. Wow that was a quick match. Winner Evan Bourne via Pin
- Michael Cole is then introduced as the voice of the WWE. He comes out with a huge smile looking confident. He goes straight to Cole and starts mouthing off to him as they go to commercial break...
- They show a recap of Raw last week when Jerry was about to lay Cole out and the subsequent challenge. He calls Lawler to get off his fat butt and get in the ring. He has been reading the contract and it states that Lawler can't hit him. Suggesting that he could hit Lawler. He won't cower to Jerry, he has guts, he never backs down from a fight.but his answer to the challenge is no. Unless Jerry accepts 2 conditions 1. He needs to have his trainer in his corner and 2 he gets to name the guest referee. The match is set. King accepts the challenge. He then introduces the man who will train him, former World Champion, Jack Swagger. Cole slaps Jerry and as he goes after him Swagger gets in his way and eventually he gets put in the ankle lock.
- The Rock will welcome us into his house tonight to respond to Cena.
- Next Randy Orton will continue to show no fear of Punk and Nexus.
- Stone Cold Steve Austin will return on Raw next week.
- Now Cole is taking over Jerry's spot in the announce table.
- Randy Orton comes down to the ring and he has a mic. Punk you were right anout something. Two and a half years ago when he punted Punk in the skull he made a mistake. He should have kicked harder. He should make him a cripple and his Faith will fail him. Punk's muic hits and out comes Nexus. Punk says he will show him that he shouldn't have come. Nexus is about to enter the ring. Punk vs Orton In the weeks leading to Wrestlemania it will be a member of Nexus to see if they can be in Punks corner. Up First Mike McGillicutty
- Randy Orton vs Mike McGillicutty. Orton is in control early on and Mike isn't putting up a fight as we go to break.As we come back Mike is in control. It is good watching Mike get to really work a match. I think he has some potential. is he can add a submission move. Oh no Orton is getting fired up an he is in control. Back breaker, DDT off the Ropes, then he starts to coil. ready to strike. RKO Winner Randy Orton.
- After the Match Punk in on the ramp watching Randy. Randy gets pissed and is about to punt Mike in the Head. Randell Keith Orton. Punks tells him not to punt him in the head but he does anyway. Nexus chases him out of the ring and Orton celebrates in the crowd.
- They announce the signing of formerly known as Mystico now Sin Cara.
- WWE Slam of the week Miz and Cena win and lose tag belts.
- The Miz comes out to start hour two. As he walks out Cole Stands and claps and talks the Miz up the whole time, what a tool. The Miz noticed how the Rock won't respond to him. The Rock Doesn't want any of him. The Miz if the Future . The Rock is done and Cena is almost done. He also addressed the Tag Match. from last week. The Miz won the belt and Cena Lost the belt. Cena should not be wasting his time with Raps he need to focus on him. He will beat Cena on Wrestlemania and then he will also beat The Rock. Alex Riley tells everyone to get on their feet for the one they should respect. Out comes Cena.He has a face doctors note. He says the Miz is obsesses with lots of weird things. Cena is on a comedic role. He is trying to get The Miz to fire Alex Riley. Cena request a match with Riley. If Cena Wins Riley is fired, if Riley wins the Rock has to say the Miz is Awesome. and then a GM interruption. The Cena Riley match will be in a steel cage. the only way to win is to escape from the cage.
- HBK speaks out tonight about Triple H and Undertaker
- Diva battle Royal. Lots of eliminations early on and Eve is outside doing commentary. Only 80 second in or so and it is down to 3 divas. Maryse, Gail and a Bella twin. The Bella's pull a switheroo and they win. Eve goes to tell the ref and is beat down by the twins, Winner a Bella Twin.
- To start back from break they sow Cena's rap last week.
- Now live in The Rock's living room. I can't transcribe the whole promo but it was a good one. Basically he addressed Cena as a man earlier and Cena Rapped back to him. The Rock is offended. Offended that Cena said he doesn't love the WWE. WWE is in The Rocks blood he Daddy and GrandDaddy are WWE Hall of Famers. The Rock Opened the Door for the WWE in Hollywood and Cena should respect him for that. He will see him and Wrestlemania and maybe even sooner than Cena thinks. The Rock was able to cut a wonderful promo even away from the stadium. Awesome promo.
- Undertaker Returns to Smackdown Friday and Edge will confront Del Rio.
- An HBK interview is being shown now. HBK wishes he could have beaten Undertaker. He thinks Triple H might be able to. Triple H is evil with no compassion. Mixed emotions about how he will feel if Triple H beats the streak.
- Daniel Bryan coming out for a fight and is attacked by the Miz. The Miz beats Daniel up and hits his Skull Crushing Finale. The Miz said he did that because he can. Welcome to the Miz show. He is tired of waiting lower the cage.
- The cage is set up coming out from the break. Alex Riley is out first and Cena next. The Miz is Rignside doing commentary. To win the person must escape the cage. Two feet much the ground.
- Alex Riley vs John Cena Cena is in control early on he is having fun throwing and kicking Riley around. As Cena goes to escape The Miz stopped Cena from out and smashed he head in the door. The Miz took a picture of Cena. Later The Miz slides his phone to Alex and he decks Cena with it. Cena stops Alex's escape and put Alex in STFU.Alex Passes out and The Miz keeps Cena from escaping. and now we are going to break.
- Coming out of break Riley is in control. The Rock gains control though and they both go to escape the cage. Riley pauses on the top and Cena pulls him back in.They are fighting on the rope and Cena hit a bulldog off the top rope. Then an attitude adjustment. Cena fight through The Miz but gets hit with the Skull crushing Finale. Winner John Cena. Alex Riley must be fired.
Best part of Raw
Triple H tells why he wants Undertaker (1 vote)
Evan bourne Returns (0 votes)
Orton punts Mike (1 vote)
The Rock responds. (9 votes)
Alex Riley vs John Cena Cena (0 votes)
11 total votes