In the most recent edition of ESPN's MMA Live, Jon Anik and company interviewed Dana White. White shared a number of interesting tidbits.
- He thinks Jon Jones 'still has a lot to prove'.
- Jones is not yet close to the top of the division, but will fight a top 8 light heavyweight if he beats Matyushenko.
- He doesn't think Anderson Silva will repeat his UFC 112 performance.
- The winner of Junior Dos Santos vs Roy Nelson is guaranteed a title shot against the winner of Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez.
- GSP still has to take care of Josh Koscheck, as well as potentially the Jon Fitch vs Thiago Alves winner and Jake Shields before any superfight with Anderson Silva will occur.
- Shogun will be sidelined until spring of 2011, but the UFC is unlikely to create an interim belt at light heavyweight.
- James Toney has lost significant weight and is training hard.